Friday 18 January 2013

Research and Planning-What Ive changed now


After receiving examiner feedback I have looked at my colour scheme as the colours clashed. I like how the masthead looks in white and I will now change the price to white.In order for the examiner to understand where the use of many colours came from I will take a picture of the magazine that I got inspiration from.

There aren't many posts for January here on my blog as I am now building up my magazine but will continue to keep this blog updated with that I am doing up until it is finished.

1 comment:

  1. I think that the mast head font is really good and fits in well with your genre. The colours which you have chosen compliment your genre and reflect back to that. I think the picture which you have chosen is really good because that also reflects back to the genre of your music magazine. I do not think you need to make anymore changes to your front cover because I think it works really well as it is

    ReplyDelete