Wednesday 30 January 2013

Research and Planning-Make up

In order to take the best possible photos for my magazine I need to make sure that my model 'looks the part' so I have made sure that I have done  lots of research into costume , make up and setting.Here is my research into what makeup looks appropriate for my genre.Taylor Swift(pictured below) is a country and western artist and her style has inspired me in making my magazine.Here  Taylor is pictured wearing very little makeup and looking quite natural.
Here I have done a makeup test simply looking at the difference between wearing touches of makeup and without any.

Here is an eye natural.

Here is an eye with mascara and a little bit of eyeliner.As you can see it makes a lot of difference and just highlights the eye more.I will use mascara in my pictures.

Here I have looked at lips , Here lips are natural.

Here I have put some lip gloss on and as you can see it makes the lips look better.

I will use both mascara and lip gloss in my pictures because I want to keep my model looking natural but look like she is modelling for photos and an effort has been made.My model may wear a very light cover of foundation to cover any blemishes but it will depend on what her skin looks like in the light on the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment