Friday 14 September 2012

Research and Planning -College magazine

In order to improve my final college magazine I am going to ask three students to answer five questions after seeing my magazine draft.Using their responses to the questions will give me a good idea of what i can do to improve and change the magazine to make it appeal more to students(target market).

The questions i am going to ask are;
1)Do you think the front cover looks appropriate for a college magazine and why?

2)How much would you like to pay for a college magazine ?

3)What information would you like to see in a college magazine ?

4)Do you like the 'Everything happening now '

5)Do you think the three colours i have chosen work well on my magazine ?If not please state why and possible alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment