Friday 7 September 2012

Research and Planning -Photoshop challange

This was a Photoshop challenge we were asked to do.I was asked to open up and A4 document , write AS Media in a certain size an font.I was asked to change the colour of the text and have it in the middle of the page.The background colour had been changed and the text.I got asked to put a picture of a person onto it. I choose to use Robert Patterson an actor. I have changed his hair colour and added a border to the picture.To make my border I added a plain border to my image and the used the paint brush to make it interesting.I like the overall look the blue and red both stand out nicely and the border reminds me of blood ( relating to the charter Robert plays). Looking at this i would like to work on changing hair colour in photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment