Wednesday 17 October 2012

Research and Planning - Questionnaire

Here is my questionnaire ready to print out and give to 10 people.When I received the questionnaires I will put the results into charts and look at what I have found.
I have decided to use  only 8 questions because I want to know what peoples opinions are on the magazine are but I know that I still want to have freedom to do what 
I think is right ,using my knowledge of country and western style.

The questions i have chosen to ask are; 
1)Are you male or female ?
2)What age are you ?
3)How often do you listen to country and western music ?
4)What would you like to see in a country and western magazine ?
5)What price would you be wiling to pay for a magazine ?
6)What colours do you associate with country and western?
7)What shot type would you like to see used on the cover of a country and western magazine ?
8)Do you like the magazine name 'Deep south' and think it is appropriate ?

No comments:

Post a Comment