Tuesday 16 October 2012

Research and Planning -Double page spread analysis 1


Here is a double page spread from the magazine I have been looking at called UP Country.I like the colour of the background and how the circles make it look quite funky . The shot types used are close up and medium close ups that I think work well.There are pictures of the artists singing and also professional shots that give a good verity on the page.Columns make the text easy to read and allows for photos to be incorporated into the article.You can easily tell that the article is from a country and western music magazine because of the use of a guitar and cowboy hat.The layout allows for lots of information to be incorporated into the article without making it look to 'bulky' for a reader to be able to handle.I would say that the target audience for this particular article would be females because light blue and white is used.I also think the font used for title for the double page spread is quite fine and feminine.Like most magazine s there is a white border surrounding the article this allows for the page numbers to be typed at the same place at the bottom of each page in a magazine.In terms of looking at this double page to help me with my magazine I like how the introductory paragraph appears to follow on from the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment