Wednesday 7 November 2012

Additional Research- Country and western artists

Here is an additional piece of research that I decided to do in order to allow me to put some well knows artists into my magazine.

What artists do I associate with my genre Country?

 Taylor swift is a well known artist and songwriter .She is an artist that I think would appeal to my target audience and has quite a glamorous country style.I will probably mention her name on my contents page.



Lee Brice is a famous country singer who has produced two number one singles. As well as Lee being well known ad associated with country music I want to include his name because I haven't used any male artists and would like to include some.




Katie Drake is a less well known country singer who is from Colorado however she has traveled to the UK in the past I would like to include her name.

No comments:

Post a Comment