Thursday 15 November 2012

Research and Planning-My Photos

 
 

 Here are the images that I took during my photo shoot.I am happy with the images as they are all good quality and I have used both natural lighting and the flash.The weather on the day of the photo shoot was awful and so I didn't have the opportunity to get some pictures of my model in an open field which is unfortunate but I may be able to arrange another photo shoot in the future if I find that I need photos from a slightly different location.I used props such as a western saddle and lasso rope.The costume consisted of a cowboy hat , jeans , chaps , a vest and a variety of different checkered tops.The makeup was minimalist but I think everything looked good together. If I were to do the photo shoot again I would liked to have the pony involved , maybe have my model leading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment