Friday 16 November 2012

Research and Planning -Double page spread featured content

 Here are a variety of different double page spreads, each has a different topic relating to an artist and their music.Knowing what options I have will help me to make an informed decision about my double page spread.
The first double page spread I am going to look at takes the form of an interview.I like how a different colour font has been used to signify the questions.I also like how the answers to the questions have been quoted and made bigger, this means that if the audience picked up on what has been written that they are more likely to read the whole article. Using  an interview means that the subjects I want to know most about can be covered.I also think that using an interview style makes the page look easier to read.

 
 This is a magazine that has previously been made by a media student.There is in my mind some things that I would change but I like how the article has been made promoting an event.Using an event/ Gig to base my double page spread on would mean I could include a review and would mean I would have to think differently about the image I choose to put on.
This double page spread incorporates both an interview and a gig review on the side.I like this idea and think that it makes the whole page more interesting and informative. As the gig review is small it is straight to the point so I think it is effective.
 

This double page spread has been taken from a well known Country magazine called Maverick.This is a story about an artist and I think it looks in depth enough to be informative but not too large to bore the reader.

This is another interview article,again two different colours are used to indicate the questions and the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment