Wednesday 7 November 2012

Research and Planning-Plan for the week

This in my plan for the week, in order to make sure that my Blogger is up to date I will go through my entire blog once again to make sure that I am happy I have added all the extra details to get the highest grade possible.
Here is what I have to get done this week;

Upload all of my audience interview questions- this will help me to understand what my audience thinks of my first draws draft of my music magazine cover , content page and double page spread

I need to upload my final drafts 

I need to take some SLR test shots to allow me to get accustomed to using the cameras and different features on them

Publication plan

Additional research

Model head shots

SLR test shots with an analysis of what i think has worked etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment